Friday, December 7, 2012

Blast Down Colby Road...

Since I'm in Key West, and actually have internet, I thought I would take the time to catch up a few posts on what we've been doing.

Monday was a GORGEOUS day, 20 degrees out, and blue as blue can be.  I had to trot down to the post office to send off post cards (let me know how long they take to get to you all..) and as we were leaving, Jeff's Dad mentioned that he and Jewell were going to take the motorcycle out for a ride (it has a sidecar).  So Jeff decided we would take a drive with the top down in the MX5.

So we took a trip down Colby Road, which is a beautifully twisty-turny, tree-lined road between Winchester and Lexington.  It makes me a bit sad, that this was possibly the last time I'll get to do that, since Jeff's parents are moving at the end of this month to Florida.

Anyway, out of all the photos, here are just a few.





No comments:

Post a Comment