Tuesday, November 20, 2012

weeeee!!

So Jeff's parents live near fort boonesboro... As in... Daniel Boone's fort.  It's been closed every time I've tried to go there (including in Summer -sigh-). 

But, not only is it open this weekend, but they're running an 18thC market out there...

-cue happy dance-

Guess where I'm going on Saturday.  They're having an indian summer right now, which means that it's warm.  Not hot, but warm, really nice weather, in fact I'm wearing a short sleeved tshirt and am not cold.  I hope it keeps up until the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your safe arrival and blessed with nice weather.
    18th C market! Can't wait to hear more about it. Please post some pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's basically a reenactment of an 18thC market.

      http://parks.ky.gov/calendar/details/winter-trade-days-at-the-fort-/16963/

      I'll definitely take photos too! :)

      Delete