Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Universal Studios!!

Our New Year's eve was spent at Universal Studios with my favourite adopted Canuck.  We were in the same state, 1 hour away from each other.  She wanted to go do Universal, so we picked her up, and off we went.. :)

Massive Day out, lots of rides, but the highlight for me was the Hogwarts and Hogsmead.  I probably could have stayed there all day.  Best ride though went to the "Hulk" ride.  Many of these photos aren't the best - I only had my small camera with me.

  But you'll get the idea!



































































































































3 comments:

  1. Very very awesome. I love theme parks. Need more theme parks in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing place! Complete with a Gothic cathedral on a hill! Loved the roller caoster, the car with thge hands & so much more. Agreat way to spend New Year's Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Gothic Cathedral is Hogwarts school for wizards.

      As in Harry Potter's school.

      Lots of fun though.

      Delete